Martin is an experienced FMCG professional, who has worked for more than 20 years across the full span of marketing and sales at Unilever and Kraft Foods / Mondelez.
His focus is on strategic development, as well as commercial excellence across Category Management, Shopper- and Customer Marketing. Specific category experience in sweet snacks, hot beverages, grocery, cheese, ice cream and frozen food.
In addition member of several advisory boards at GS1 Deutschland and the Markenverband (the german brands association).
- Comprehensive management expertise for - Trade Marketing - Shopper Marketing - Customer Marketing - Category Management & Development
- Build up and development of organisational capabilities
- Integration into national and international sales- and marketing structures
- Focus on individual and team development
- Set up and execution of restructuring and change projects
- Development and management of growth and profitability initiatives
- Continous improvement through focus on market growth, innovation and strategic retailer cooperations
|2012 onwards||Business consultant, mentor and trainer; co-founder of Braintrust Group; partner at Rösler Unternehmensberatung / Hamburg (www.roesler-beratung.de) and trainer at Promotion Academy / Hamburg (www.promotionacademy.de|
|2005 - 2012||Kraft Foods / Mondelez – Head of Trade and Shopper Marketing|
|1999 - 2005||Kraft Foods – Head of Category Management and Customer Marketing|
|1989 - 1999||Unilever – various positions in marketing and sales (KAM, FF management), working on national and international level|