Thomas Kleinschnittger is a experienced Senior Manager of Sales wth national and international customer experience. He has worked in different FMCG companies over 25 years.
Since 2012 Thomas is a consultant for sales, field force and customer management.
- International negotiations with global customers and european alliances
- Detailed knowledge of european and selected asian markets
- Deep knowledge in german retail market
- Long experienced negotiator with building negotiation strategy and tactics
- Ghost negotiator for mid sized family driven companies
- Interim manager for sales organisations national and international
- Nestlé Deutschland AG: Global Customer Director
- Ralston Purina Co.: Sales Manager,S tart-up/opened sales subsidiary in Germany
- Safilo: Sales Manager Germany
- Unilever: Sales Director Rimmel-Chicogo GmbH
- Guest lecturer at the Führungsakademie der Bundeswehr, Hamburg