Beate has been working more than 20 years in the fmcg and branded goods industry as company market researcher, she last headed the Market Research Department for several years.
Today, her clients profit from her broad leadership and consulting experience based on multiple national and international responsibilities, rounded off by her skills as certified organizational developer.
Beate holds excellent relationships with national and international research agencies.
- Extensive experience in strategy development and implementation, innovation management and ongoing further and new development of consumer oriented brand portfolios
- Knowledge Management: Professionalizing of (market research) departments to improve efficient usage of internal knowledge capital, especially for innovation processes
- Harvesting internal knowledge, synthesis of external and internal data sources
- Broad application experience of common market research tools
- Development of consulting skills for research individuals and teams, organizational development of market research departments, team building as part of change management projects
|Since 2012||Founder of M:Power Market Research Consulting, Bremen Area|
|2008 - 2012||Head of Consumer and Market Insight Department Germany, Mars Inc. in Verden, Germany|
|1998 - 2008||Different national and international market research positions in pet food, snack food and human food at Mars Inc. based in Verden, Germany|
|1994 - 1998||Research Manager at Cosmoplitan Cosmetics (Wella AG) in Cologne, Germany|
|1991 - 1994||Junior Research / Junior Marketing Manager at Kraft Foods, Bremen, Germany|
- Diplom Betriebswirt (Business Administration), University of Applied Sciences, Pforzheim, Germany
- Advanced Certification: Systemic Consulting and Supervision in Organizations, ISB (Institute for Systemic Consulting), Wiesloch, Germany